Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Knee Surgery 3






This is a before pic of my left knee, kinda different....lol







This is Tonya and I before i go under, she and i are HAPPY


This is me AFTER surgery, i am very tired and feeling pretty good.



Here was my nurse Noah, she was pretty cool and fed me apple sauce after surgery.mmmm... good


I'm loving the blue booties


Back at home snuggled in bed, they gave me a block in my leg so it really hasn't been a painful experience at all. I feel fine today and hopefully will recover fast cause i gotta go to work monday! dam

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing good! I didn't want to call yesterday b/c I didn't know if you would be sleeping, but Mom said you did fine. =) Hope you feel better soon. Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete